Killylea Holiday Homes Armagh
Lying 6 miles west of Armagh City, the residential village of Killylea originally formed part of an endowment of land to Trinity College, Dublin. In 1610 the Rev. Robert Maxwell arrived from Scotland to become Dean of Armagh, and for three hundred years his family was associated with the area. The handsome parish church, dedicated to St. Mark in 1832 makes a pleasant feature at the head of the village.